About me

   Hi everyone😁! My name is Carolina Tenesaca, I'm 20 years old. I live in Cuenca, a wonderful city. I live with my family and three dogs, whom I love a lot. I'm studying at the university UNAE to become a teacher of English. A language that has interested me because I would like to travel to the United States, know the different customs, and if there is an opportunity, I would like to work there. In addition, I have been a catechist for 3 years old. I like to teach children about God and learn from them. I consider it a beautiful experience. 

I enjoy spending time with my family or going for a walk surrounded by the sound of nature, which is a moment pleasant for me. I love coffee and chocolate but I don't like the hot weather. I prefer cold weather because is an environment fresh. I also love to watch horror movies; I think it's more entertaining and interesting to know everything paranormal and about mysterious things. Finally, I would like to tell you that for the last three months I have been attending a course to become a nursing auxiliary. I like to learn more things and I hope I can reach my goals in the future.

Comentarios