My opinion about National Paro

The national Paro is like the voice of the people where they protest against a government that has leaders that harm the country. That is why they are looking for a way for the president to change or leave the presidency so that we can have the peace of mind that has been taken away from us. 

On some occasions, I agree with these actions, so that the president becomes aware of and solves these problems. But with this act of courage people are often hurt by the aggressive of the police or the protesters themselves. Lately, this has become worrisome since more people are coming out to support the strike and there is no solution from the president. As a consequence, this is affecting the lives of all citizens, whether at the job or, as in my case, in education, since the streets are closed and I cannot go to the university, so I am once again receiving virtual classes. Something that is worrying for me. I have no idea what will happen in the next few days, but I would like them to find a solution to the problem so that no more people are hurt and all citizens have a better life than before, with a fair and effective government. 



Comentarios

  1. Hi Caro.
    I liked the definition of the national paro, as well as the blog in general.
    What problems do you think the president should solve?
    You can improve by giving more details of what the president should improve.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario